[microsound] creating music on the iphone

carlos santos arsmoderna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 17:46:08 EST 2011

there's a small free app for the iPhone called modAxis, its a 3 osc fmish synth, controlled with 3 fingers, which one modulates the other,
nice sounds coming out of it, but there's a delay that messes thing up, used a couple of times live, but limited for solo or longer performances...

http://itunes.apple.com/in/app/modaxis-free/id400154656?mt=8

CS