[microsound] cyber-ethnomusicology / ethono-cybermusicology

Roger Mills roger at eartrumpet.org
Wed Dec 28 18:33:59 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

Seasons greetings to you all !

This might be slightly off the radar for this list but I wondered if
any of you had written or know of any literature regarding cyber-
ethnomusicology, or ethono-cybermusicology, which i have also seen as
a tag but can't find anything directly written about.

I am interested in anything to do with the ways that different
cultures ( particularly non-western cultures) use the net i.e
disseminating their music, listening, networked musical performance, a-
synchronous collaboration (uploading files for collaboration) ?

Any ideas would be welcome !

cheers

--
Roger Mills