[microsound] wikileaks project reminder

john saylor js0000 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 13:38:33 EST 2011

HELO

On 12/04/2011 12:44 AM, Dara Shayda wrote:
> Thank you Sir, however I get this error message:
>

>       Failure To Connect To Web Server
>
> Failure To Connect To Web Server
>
> For:
>>> source URL: http://collateralmurder.org/

yes, last night i had the same experience as you regarding this site. my
guess is that wikileaks has let the domain registration lapse. a month
or two ago they announced that they were cutting back their web presence
because of the necessity of using the money they have for assange's
ongoing legal battles.

maybe the efforts of paypal [visa/mastercard] to economically strangle
wikileaks have been successful.

there's a wikipedia page [of course] on the raid, and maybe you tube
will have the video file. i have a flac of the audio track, but really,
time's up anyway ...

--
\js