[microsound] iPhone apps

Michal Seta mis at artengine.ca
Tue Apr 12 09:42:25 EDT 2011

rjdj.me
I think this is all you need.  But if SuperCollider appeals to you, search
the net because I believe I read somewhere that SuperCollider can run on
iPhone (or maybe (rather?) Android, cannot recall).

also might be of interest:
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/users/nc81/iphone.html#TOPLAPapp

<http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/users/nc81/iphone.html#TOPLAPapp>./MiS