[microsound] Arduino Chip

Kovacs Balazs mmi at art.pte.hu
Tue Apr 5 01:38:37 EDT 2011

  hallo,

2011.04.04. 21:51 keltezéssel, Jaime Munarriz Ortiz írta:
> I've connected it to my MS20, sending CV to control pitch from
> Processing.
> But it doesn't output real voltage changes, it makes pulse width
> modulation so the average voltage is more or less.
> The signal is blocky , a kind of square wave.
yes, the digital pins output PWM signals
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulse-width_modulation)
at 0/5v. You need a dc converter for example a dc motor shield like of
Adafruit
(http://www.ladyada.net/make/mshield/)

best
Balázs

--

PTE Muveszeti Kar, Media- es Alkalmazott Muveszetek Intezete
PTE Faculty of Arts, Institute for Media and Applied Arts
e-mail: mmi at art.pte.hu
www: http://www.art.pte.hu/menu/92
blog: http://art.pte.hu/211orchestra/