[microsound] Vid for my track on the vague terrain comp

Daniel Bennett pavementsands at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 15:01:42 EDT 2010

Hi all,
I started mucking around with video processing the other week and put
together a vid for the tune I put forward for Kim's Microsound comp on
Vague Terrain (ages ago I know, but it's now part of an album which I
just finished). Thought some of
you might be interested and I'd appreciate opinions as it's my first
crack at digital animation/vid processing.

http://vimeo.com/14901626

(I retitled it because I wanted to make some aspects of its
construction more explicit - it's called Formes Rouges on the comp).

Cheers
Dan

--
http://www.skjolbrot.org