[microsound] Icst ambicontrol trajectory problem

rafal zapala rafal at zapala.com.pl
Thu Sep 9 14:58:18 EDT 2010

Thanx for reaction
yeah, i know holophon project very well, it's going to be great tool, but
untill now i'm finding it a little bit not stable [i use it connected with
jamoma modules], than i decided to limit myself to max only . but here's
problem with trajectory drawing?, recording?, editing? just working with it
in ambicontrol - ambimonitor objects.

regards - zapala