[microsound] sonification software for composition?

Thierry Bernard Gotteland thierrybernardgotteland at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 23:04:38 EDT 2010

Hello Samuel, well  I have no info related to your ask but your software
Sockwatch reminds me so much mine(developed with Virtools Dev) even that the
concept was completely different => stock exchange datas as a graphical
representation check this out if you are interested in.
http://www.lesiteducube.com/en/espace-pro/blobmeister-millennium-bash-thierry-bernard-gotteland_1047
http://www.lesiteducube.com/atelier/article.php3?id_article=35&lang=en
and of course http://tbgotteland.tumblr.com

Bye and have a good research time!
best
*TBG*

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 5:47 AM, greg hooper <greghpr at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> For the stuff I have done for ICAD I have used Matlab and miditoolbox and
> c-sound with excel as a front end
> At the research end it is difficult to find anything off the shelf as you
> have to analyse the data and transform it in some way that is meaningful and
> off the shelf stuff is unlikely to have the analytic routines. If you are
> just looking for audification of the data or transforms that are not
> designed to reveal much about the processes underlying the data production,
> then it is easier as any old thing that sounds good to you will do.
>

> www.greg-hooper.com

*K*ind*R*egards

*TBG*