[microsound] sonification software for composition?

Samuel van ransbeeck thinksamuel at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 10:57:04 EDT 2010

Hello

I am writing my PhD proposal and my project will be a sonification application
for use in composition. In a sense it is an expansion of my old Stockwatch
project (that you can find on www.samuelvanransbeeck.be). I have to write a
state-of-the-art, existing research. There is a lot of information about
sonification but the topic of sonification for composition is not so well
covered. I have found maestro Frankentsein and Artwonk as two examples of
existing software and I was wondering if you know more interesting software and
research.

Thanks
Samuel