[microsound] things to check out in berlin this week?

mileece milalea at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 20:20:12 EDT 2010

hey, this was posted on the SC forum:::\\\\hope it's fun! mileece*

Hello SC friends,

I'm going to be in Berlin next Thursday to Tuesday and would love to see
some of you.  I am playing a show at R-20 on Thursday with two incredible
drummers, Jim Black and Tony Buck.  We are sharing the set with Gareth
Mitchell.  It should be a super fun show:

Gareth Mitchell and Sam Pluta/Jim Black/Tony Buck
21. Oktober 21.00hrs ends 24.00hrs

R-20
Ziegrastrasse 11
( almost at the end
coming from Sonnenallee
long narrow alley
follow the lights)
U+S Sonnenallee

http://staalplaat.wordpress.com/2010/10/18/21-oktober-gareth-mitchell-and-sam-plutajim-blacktony-buck/

I'm also going to be at the users meeting on Monday, so that should be fun
too.  Anyhow, if you are around, I'd love to see you.  If you want to grab a
beer or if you have a show I should go to, let me know.  I don't have much
going on during that time.

OK - maybe see you soon!

Sam

                       www.wetink.org
www.sampluta.com
                                       www.carrierrecords.com
       myspace.com/glissandobinladen

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 2:16 AM, devslashnull <dev at commtom.com> wrote:

> I will be in Berlin with a colleague this week... looking for off the
> beaten path music shows, sound art, audio installations etc...
>
> Suggestions for destinations?
>
> dev

we are all one, or nothing.