[microsound] Vid for my track on the vague terrain comp

Jaime Munarriz Ortiz mail at jaime-munarriz.jazztel.es
Thu Oct 14 15:23:42 EDT 2010

  I think it starts nicely, but then the abstract images become too
obvious, as you can see easily two trains on a railroad.
I think this kin of visual treatment deserves some tension, were you try
to resolve the forms.
The more abstract material fits better at the beginning, like the
'pushed in z axis' 3d mesh.
You could alter the more evident parts at the beginning, maybe masking
some regions (with black squares or so).
Then, around 2',  you begin to introduce the 'real world', and it works
nicely.
But these 2 first minutes should maintain the tension, with abstract and
evocative shapes.
The rhythm is ok, I think, following the audio parts.
But you can always introduce more 'synchro- events', reinforcing some
important sounds.

I hope this helps.