[microsound] Interesting doc

Klanggold touch at klanggold.net
Tue Oct 12 04:10:50 EDT 2010

Hey..me too...
;)

Am 12.10.2010 um 09:53 schrieb Frank Barknecht:

> Hi Michael,
>
> On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 11:42:19PM -0400, michael trommer wrote:
>> Good chance that this has already been seen by most of you, but just in
>> case:
>> http://vimeo.com/1737899
>
> thanks for pointing this out. I didn't know it, so you've made at least
> one on this list a bit smarter. :)
>
> (Those wondering what's it about: The video is a 30 min. documentary
> about sound perception, soundscapes etc. called "Soundwalkers" by Raquel
> Castro.)
>
> Ciao
> --
> Frank

____________________________________
KLANGGOLD
label for experimental, avantgarde, improvised & electronic audioart

c/o andreas usenbenz
Von Hünefeld Weg 16, 89075 Ulm | germany

www.klanggold.net

be a friend:
www.myspace.com/klanggold
www.twitter.com/klanggold
www.lastfm.de/user/klanggold

kg008/ Haruki - Snowed in Food Shelter (cd / dl)
(file under: experimental, Avantgarde neo classical, ambient, soundscapes)

still hot:

kg007/ Morgan Craft - Morgan Kraft (digital)
(file under: experimental, Avantgarde Jazz, Improvisation)

kg006/ Nobile- Mariella (digital + special limited cd version)
(file under: experimental, piano music, ambient, improvisation)

kg005/ Viirus- The Virus Album
(file under: experimental, Jazz, free jazz, soundscapes)

kg004/ Jens Döring & Ulrich Troyer- 20050429
(file under: experimental, noise, improvisation)

kg003/ 3Banditos- Sympathy For The Donkey
(file under: experimental, noise, improvisation)

kg002/ Jair Rohm Parker Wells- AMDG
(file under: experimental, noise, jazz)

kg001/ Nobile- Pelktron
(file under: experimental, ambient, noise, new music)

forthcoming releases:

kg009/ Miu - Fernmusik (cd | dl)
kg010/ v/a - we like calm listeners (cd | dl)