[microsound] Vienna?

clemens hausch clemens.hausch at gmx.at
Fri Oct 8 10:01:45 EDT 2010

hi,

you should definitely check out klub moozak, an event i'm organizing with 2 friends of mine.
as a matter of fact we're having klub moozak's 3 years birthday party on 27.10. - fits right into your timeframe.

location:
fluc (praterstern)
http://www.fluc.at
free entry - event starts at 21:00, live music starts around 22:15

live:
peter szely (at)
form & void (at)

more on klub moozak: