[microsound] mcgill-mailing list

bryan garcia brymoxine at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 10:22:56 EDT 2010

i've always loved this story of nezvenova.

her/he/their websites were really incredible - and the work was often equally creative.

is this stuff preserved somewhere ?

was anyone around for all the drama ?   i'de love to hear personal accounts.

anyone know what happened to her/him/them ?

maybe the mystery is better left obscured.