[microsound] microsound in Portland?

John Hopkins jhopkins at tech-no-mad.net
Mon May 24 12:16:18 EDT 2010

Hei, folks, thanks for all the Portland input, I'm having some interesting
encounters and tho no direct microsound-ish events, the off-list lists were very
helpful and gave me a different perspective on my city experience (my hosts are
old friends, but are surgeons at the OSU hospital, so a totally different
world-view ;-)

Kim, I did want to clarify regarding your post to the list about no
announcements -- as I hadn't seen any such announcements recently -- wanted to
know if it was my post asking for microsound info on Portland that you were
referring to?  I have always understood the main list to be a
community-generator which strengthens the ties among practitioners and others
who are interested in microsoundish principles.  It'd be nice if you could
clarify if it was my email that you were directing the comment to.

cheers,
John

John Hopkins
Artist-in-residence, April-May 2010