[microsound] hand-held recording

greg hooper greghpr at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 17 06:22:03 EDT 2010

I have recently bought the sony pcm m10 and would definitely recommend it. Most anything will be good, but the sony is very quiet and has great battery life. Handling noise is low as well and I just shove it inside a rycote windjammer and wander about recording. Couldn't be easier.

 www.greg-hooper.com