[microsound] CC licensed music for a film about the Afghan community in Fremont, CA?

Adam Davis technohead3d at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 1 17:31:47 EST 2010

Hi Martin,

I would like to submit my own material for this film! I think some
pre-microsound drone and ambient tracks would be appropriate, namely
Abolished, Antennaland and Ocean of Infinite Bliss of which the MP3s can be
found here:

http://www.hedweb.com/adam-davis/

Perhaps Harmonics Research also? Plus, I have an Antennaland II floating
around which I could e-mail as well. I'm not sure how fitting my material in
the .microsound repository would be, but just in case, here they are:

http://www.microsound.org/repository/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=user%20audio/adam_james_davis

Perhaps, at a real stretch, "First Transmission..."?

Best wishes,
Adam