[microsound] anyone up for a new project?

Roger Mills roger at eartrumpet.org
Tue Jun 8 09:40:17 EDT 2010

Hi Bryce,

Look I'm really sorry to do this but I wonder if we could postpone the
jam tomorrow. We have Laurie Anderson here in Sydney, and I have been
asked to record an interview with her.  This is a bit of a once in a
lifetime opportunity to meet someone that inspires...hope you don't
mind..

Friday ?

Roger
--