[microsound] music and/including nature in its manner of operation

Brendan Landis brendan at brendanlandis.com
Wed Jun 2 19:09:25 EDT 2010

Mamoru Fujieda has a series called Patterns of Plants. There are a
couple discs out on Tzadik. From their web site:

"Generating melodic material through the micro-changes of surface-
electric potential on leaves, Mamoru Fujieda's second Tzadik release
was composed completely based on data taken from plants. "

He also wrote an essay about the series and his process, which is
published in the most recent volume of the Arcana series. (The music
is also very pretty.)

cheers,
Brendan
heyexit.com