[microsound] intro and help please

Lorenzo lsutton at libero.it
Wed Jan 27 05:32:23 EST 2010

Hi all,
I'm silently reading the list since  a while so I guess I'd briefly
introduce myself. I'm a musicologist and musician based in Rome, Italy
and recently started studying electronic music. Not many published
electronic works so far, what goes on the announcements seems quite
interesting. I am a Linux user and use Pure Data a lot.

I tried registering to the repository to check out files and - maybe -
submit something, but it says I should be subscribed to the list... am I
missing something?

Bests,
Lorenzo.