[microsound] Golden Ratio discovery [may be of interest to someone]

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 18:35:54 EST 2010

No, I wasn't so much speaking of his composition, so much as certain
statements he makes in his "Formalized Music" book. I think the book
has many great aspects but there are things to be critical of, the
most obvious being that it takes him several pages to analyze four
diminish seventh chords in a Beethoven passage. I find this attempt at
analysis almost comical.

~David