[microsound] microacoustic music project piece

Jaime Munárriz Ortiz mail at jaime-munarriz.jazztel.es
Sat Jan 9 04:56:55 EST 2010

I uploaded apiece for the microacoustic music project. It's based on
field recordings at a stone beach after a heavy storm. I walk on broken
canes. I stretched, cut, edited, layered and equalized the takes. I
really wanted to apply other forms of sound processing, but I
restrained. Anyhow, maybe it is too transformed for you request... ? I
mean, maybe you want us to preserve the natural sounds so they can be
recognized?