[microsound] "No Input Mixing Board"

Marc McNulty studio at earphone.org
Fri Dec 24 12:29:34 EST 2010

Hi Nic,

You may want to check out the work of Arcane Device (David Lee Myers):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcane_Device
His work is completely built of feedback loops with the inclusion of
some delay to create long loops that change in the dynamics.
It is my understanding he he either built or modified his hardware to
suit his needs, which is always a good sign. :)

Cheers,
Marc

http://www.marcmcnulty.org

: marc mcnulty <http://www.marcmcnulty.org>