[microsound] "No Input Mixing Board"

Justin Glenn Smith noisesmith at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 14:18:05 EST 2010

Regarding patch cords: the signal will be so hot, that you don't need a good cord. Or a real cord even. I had great performance from an old radioshack brand mixer where I used cut up and bent pieces of coathanger, one end shoved into the hole of one of the RCA style inputs, the other end shoved into the hole of one of the RCA outputs.