[microsound] "No Input Mixing Board"

Nic Freed beatthefinalboss at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 08:12:26 EST 2010

Thank you very much for replying so fast! I do like Larseneurs, but I do not
speak french, so I do not know how much I can use their site :(

You explained that very well, and now that I understand, I am very anxious
to try ;)

If you don't mind my asking, where might I get a cheap mixing board with an
input and output? Maybe somewhere on ebay or something?

Thanks again!

--Nic