[microsound] "No Input Mixing Board"

Nic Freed beatthefinalboss at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 23:14:19 EST 2010

Hello :)

I have become very interested in the works of Toshimaru Nakamura recently,
with his self-named "No-Input Mixing Board", and I would like to learn more
about it. From what I understand, the output of the board is connected to
the input... but if so, where does the initial sound causing the feedback
come from? I would like to try this myself, once I understand it better, so
I was also wondering about what I would need to purchase to create something
with this method.

I am 15 years old and without a job, so maybe a cheap mixer and something to
create sound, like a function generator? I would probably try and get it for
my birthday, so it can't be too expensive :x

Thank you very much, in advance!

--Nic