[microsound] hydrophone and methane sound files

Michael Palace palace at guero.sr.unh.edu
Thu Dec 9 15:47:04 EST 2010

Here are some preliminary files for people to get a start on.  They
really are poor quality, but I wanted to put something up there.

there are two 2 Gb files from tests this summer at a fen in NH.
and a bunch of calibration files.  Once again. we have lots more from
Sweden as well.  I will try to put something else up.

If people would like to do a microsound project on methane emissions
from microorganisms that is great.  I defer to others on the group who
ahve been better at setting up a microsound project.

There are also some pictures of deployment and the hydrophones and
collection mechanism at the top for isotope analysis.

There is also a wav file of deploying them in the lake in Sweden.

Mike