[microsound] [SOUNDHACK] [on] [WINDOWS]

Phil Thomson hellomynameisphil+mcrsnd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 19:01:46 EDT 2009

Why would you not use Fscape or Cecilia on Windows? I was not aware
that you could do convolution with Cecilia, but you can do so with
Fscape, and both of them have Windows versions as far as I know.

You might also consider using a convolution reverb VST plugin that
allows one to choose the impulse. In this way, you can do a lot of
what you can do with Soundhack, and in real time to boot.

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Michael Beijer <michaelbeijer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone. I have a simple question: can someone point me in the right
> direction for a Soundhack-like Windows alternative for doing convolution
> with (like you can do in Soundhack/Cecilia/FScape)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michael

The American Dream may not be available in your country due to
copyright restrictions.