[microsound] Looking for Input on Live Cinema

devslashnull dev at commtom.com
Fri Oct 30 15:26:19 EDT 2009

I am researching the practice of Live Cinema, for some writing that I
am doing, and am looking for artists that do live AV who would be
willing to answer some questions via e-mail.

Criteria for respondents:

1. Those who consider what they are doing to be "art" and feel their
work is informed by contemporary art practices.

2. Those who perform within an "art" context (i.e. galleries, museums,
media art festivals or other venues loosely defined as "art-venues.")

Please respond off-list and / or pass this on to anyone you might
think would be interested. I will be pursuing publication of the
paper, and will clear any use of responses with individual respondents.

Thanks,

David Fodel

MFA Candidate/Graduate Instructor
------Electronic Media Art Design-----