[microsound] Microfilm

macdara at email.com macdara at email.com
Wed Oct 28 09:32:22 EDT 2009

In Antichrist and just the other day a dirty hungaro-romanian movie called Katalin Varga I've been noticing a lot more unusual electronics going on. Can anyone give their own weird-noise/electrons in movies list, ones checkoutable. It seems like the use of the sound is becoming more foregrounded as opposed to background humming and it's great for freakin me out. Is there a general trend of this going on? It seems like popular culture is gettin a bit grainier.