[microsound] realtime net audio platforms

Media- és Alkalmazott Muveszetek Intezete mmi at art.pte.hu
Wed Nov 18 14:37:38 EST 2009

Halihó,

yes it's unstable especially the plug-in (vst) version for Mac. It
consumes a lot
of CPU while the Mac standalone is a bit better and consumes a very
little CPU.
The best is the Windows plugin, it never freezed (for me) but it's hard to
run it on Mac. Tubeplug is very straightforward, everybody can choose
what to
hear on monitor, and it compresses the audio so don't need  a high
bandwidth. So
good luck,

Best
Balazs