[microsound] realtime net audio platforms

Paul Shuler paulshuler at fastmail.us
Wed Nov 18 07:58:35 EST 2009

I've had some fun experiences jamming with ninjam. It syncing is achieved by
"being a measure behind" which takes a little getting use to but it is
effective. here are some links to .ogg jams that I have been involved in.
(koostix) Cheers
http://autosong.ninjam.com/index.php?search=koostix&usehist=$usehist