[microsound] any interest in participating in a research project?

mat dalgleish matdalgleish at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 13 23:21:46 EST 2009

Of the small-ish number of books on algorithmic composition, some do include some code such as Taube's Notes from the Metalevel
http://www.amazon.com/Notes-Metalevel-Introduction-Computer-Composition/dp/9026519753

Still, there would certainly seem to be room for another text taking a different route through the topic. If done well, I at least would find it a useful aid to teaching.