[microsound] microsound Digest, Vol 5, Issue 10

Neil Clopton djdualcore at gmail.com
Tue May 26 17:08:22 EDT 2009

From: Kevin Paul <kcpaul at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [microsound] naked lunch project
> To: microsound at microsound.org
>
> You say that like it's a burden ;)

Woe, woe, woe...  ;-)

I have trouble finishing books because there is always something else I want
to read.  Now I have to decide whether to finish the books about Indian
languages and the Duke Parapsychology Laboratory I'm in the middle of before
I pick up Naked Lunch...which I should have read years ago, when I bought
it.

It's a good problem to have, all in all.  :-)

--
DJ Dual Core's Blog
http://oldmixtapes.blogspot.com/