[microsound] I am out of the Office

matdalgleish at hotmail.com matdalgleish at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 14:08:24 EDT 2009

I for one eagerly await the day when Barbara can take her office with her, wherever she may be. Perhaps the next microsound project could be to collectively buy her some new-fangled device like an iphone or blackberry to enable just that.

In the meantime, maybe she could throw in a genetic algorithm to permutate her auto-response every now and again

and boy, she sure does seem to get a lot of holiday...  :-)