[microsound] max/msp/jitter projects

pure pure at test.at
Wed Mar 18 15:47:48 EDT 2009

The Heart Chamber Orchestra - HCO - is an audiovisual performance. The
orchestra consists of 12 classical musicians and the artist duo
TERMINALBEACH.

Using their heartbeats, the musicians control a computer composition and
visualization environment. The musical score is generated in real time
by the heartbeats of the musicians. They read and play this score from a
computer screen placed in front of them.

more at http://www.heartchamberorchestra.org/

best