[microsound] microsound Digest, Vol 3, Issue 21

David dfkettle at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 10:52:24 EDT 2009

Which version of Audacity did you try? I believe that in the stable
version (1.2.26) you have a choice of v1or v2 tags. The beta version
(1.3.x) may not give you a choice, but I'll have to confirm that. I
should also point out that you need to download and install the "lame"
MP3 encoder, it's not included with Audacity, although there's a link
to another site where you can download it.

David.