[microsound] noisy hard drive on mac

Batuhan Bozkurt batuhan at batuhanbozkurt.com
Thu Mar 12 16:37:57 EDT 2009

You have one of those latest unibody macbook pros right? If so, in
these models hd is user servicable, and so I don't think it will void
your warranty (this was not the case with the older models). The drive
is under the battery cover near the battery. And the instructions for
removing and replacing it are under the battery cover plate.

BB.