[microsound] mics mics

Rob Danielson type at uwm.edu
Wed Mar 11 12:48:06 EDT 2009

There are quite a few options among the smaller,
"lavaliere" electret mics and there is
considerable repackaging under different names.
Some of the capsules discussed here are new to me
or I don't have source info for.

Here's a .doc  list of small lav mics with
specs/prices and cross-marketing that I started
compiling a little over a month ago.

https://pantherfile.uwm.edu/type/public/temporary/CompareCommercialLavs_1_2009.doc

If anyone has interest, maybe ones I missed could
be added and posted somewhere or sent back to me
and I'll add them to my "electret mics" page
http://tinyurl.com/3v6med ?

For larger condenser mics, there several lists
that can be downloaded and sorted for specific
criteria here:
http://www.uwm.edu/~type/audio-art-tech-gallery/pages/MicSpecs-Cover.html

Always behind on these,..
Rob D.