[microsound] deadline extension_HELP

akis daoutis akisd1 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 7 14:28:36 EST 2009

Dear Kim,

Congratulations for the topic and the motivation you give to composers
to realize a piece using pi.
I am receiving all the mail from microsound organization,I even did a piece that uses pi in its construction but unfotunately I don't know
how to upload it or why my password doesn't seem to be working.
I would appreciate it if you could give me some directions or alternatively if I could send my piece to you.

Thanks
AkisDaoutis
composer