[microsound] Deleuze and Guattari talk (Kim Cascone)

Phil Thomson hellomynameisphil+mcrsnd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 23:44:07 EDT 2009

I have emailed the Tate webmaster. I did this before seeing Tobias'
email, so I hope the webmaster's reply won't be too grumpy. Hopefully
their webmaster will be able to give us a timeline for the renewed
availability of the videos. If it doesn't look like it will be back up
soon, I'll change the text of the link again.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 1:26 AM, Natasha
Roberts<natasha_roberts at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> None of the links were working for me yesterday but i thought i would wait
> and try again today (no joy), so i presume it is just a patient wait until
> they are back up again! Its great to also see that the Tate have these
> archives, makes me feel better for missing out on some of these events.
>

> ________________________________
> From: tobiasreber at sunrise.ch
> To: microsound at microsound.org
> Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:17:26 +0200
> Subject: Re: [microsound] Deleuze and Guattari talk (Kim Cascone)
>
> that's true. it seems they're working on renewing the site - i just found
> this note on http://www.tate.org.uk/onlineevents/live/programme.jsp
> "Important Information!
> Tate's Real Player service is being replaced by a new service, and we are
> currently in the process of re-encoding all of our existing material into
> the new video format. Some Online Events archives are not currently
> available due to changes in the way Tate delivers video online. We apologise
> for the temporary loss and are working hard to put them online as soon as
> possible. "
> it might be old, though...
> tobias
> Am 30.06.2009 um 07:50 schrieb Peter O'Doherty:
>
> It seems the links on the Tate site aren't working. Can someone else
> please confirm it's not just me? Thanks, Peter
> ------------------------------ On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Phil
> Thomson<hellomynameisphil+mcrsnd at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Looks like it can now be accessed from this page:
>
> http://www.tate.org.uk/onlineevents/archive/deleuze.htm
>
> Perhaps someone could update the link on the wiki?
>
> --
>
> /*------------------
> Peter O'Doherty -> peterodoherty.net
>
> ---
> Tobias Reber : musician / sound designer
> Tobias Reber
> Freiburgstrasse 32
> 2503 Biel
> Switzerland
> mobile: ++41 (0)79 573 11 69
> email: tobiasreber at sunrise.ch
> www.myspace.com/stereorabbi

'When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear
of childishness and the very desire to be grown up. '

~C.S. Lewis