[microsound] Deleuze and Guattari talk (Kim Cascone)

Tobias Reber tobiasreber at sunrise.ch
Tue Jun 30 02:17:26 EDT 2009

that's true. it seems they're working on renewing the site - i just
found this note on http://www.tate.org.uk/onlineevents/live/programme.jsp

"Important Information!
Tate's Real Player service is being replaced by a new service, and we
are currently in the process of re-encoding all of our existing
material into the new video format. Some Online Events archives are
not currently available due to changes in the way Tate delivers video
online. We apologise for the temporary loss and are working hard to
put them online as soon as possible. "

it might be old, though...

tobias

Am 30.06.2009 um 07:50 schrieb Peter O'Doherty:

> It seems the links on the Tate site aren't working. Can someone else
> please confirm it's not just me? Thanks, Peter
> ------------------------------ On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Phil
> Thomson<hellomynameisphil+mcrsnd at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Looks like it can now be accessed from this page:
>>>
>>> http://www.tate.org.uk/onlineevents/archive/deleuze.htm
>>>
>>> Perhaps someone could update the link on the wiki?
>>
> --
>
> /*------------------
> Peter O'Doherty -> peterodoherty.net

---

Tobias Reber : musician / sound designer

Tobias Reber
Freiburgstrasse 32
2503 Biel
Switzerland