[microsound] Deleuze and Guattari talk (Kim Cascone)

Phil Thomson hellomynameisphil+mcrsnd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 19:24:34 EDT 2009

I actually had some trouble with the direct link, so I reworded the
text of the link and made it point to the page for the event, not just
for Kim's talk. But thank you nonetheless for your attempt to fix the
link, and I'm glad to see some interest again in this page which I set
up so long ago.

~pt

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 2:45 PM, Paulo Mouat<paulo.mouat at gmail.com> wrote:
> Done.
>
> //p
> http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0
>
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Phil
> Thomson<hellomynameisphil+mcrsnd at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Looks like it can now be accessed from this page:
>>
>> http://www.tate.org.uk/onlineevents/archive/deleuze.htm
>>
>> Perhaps someone could update the link on the wiki?

'When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear
of childishness and the very desire to be grown up. '

~C.S. Lewis