[microsound] Deleuze and Guattari talk (Kim Cascone)

Phil Thomson hellomynameisphil+mcrsnd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:16:15 EDT 2009

Looks like it can now be accessed from this page:

http://www.tate.org.uk/onlineevents/archive/deleuze.htm

Perhaps someone could update the link on the wiki?

Glad the theoretical resources page is useful to someone at least. I
set it up a while ago and was discouraged by what appeared to be a
lack of interest.

~pt

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 3:13 AM, Natasha
Roberts<natasha_roberts at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Microsounders,
> this is my first email to Microsound (although i have observed the
> discussions for a while) so i finally plucked up the courage to email,
> hopefully all has worked okay (and i have met the guidelines correctly).....
> i wanted to know if there's any way i can watch/download Kim Cascone's talk
> on these philosophers?  The link at the following:
> http://www.microsound.org/wiki/index.php?title=Theoretical_resources_for_microsounders
>
> does not work- it seems.
> Thanks for the resources (e.g. wiki) and discussion insight by the way, as
> it is not often i get to talk to people about these ideas/concepts/music.
> Thanks
> Natasha Roberts
> .myspace.com/natasharoberts000

'When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear
of childishness and the very desire to be grown up. '

~C.S. Lewis