[microsound] .microsound 10th anniversary

Michael North michael.north at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 15 20:27:56 EDT 2009

just a thought/or more a question....as this is 10 years of this
list....i've been following it for a few years...is this|are we...a
movement of sorts, or just a bunch of sound people who like|identify
with|practise microsound...do most of us use microsound techniques in
our work....i didn't participate in the discussions around the Curtis
Roads book, maybe these questions were answered there????... i use
various techniques, a lot of granulation, but i'm not sure if i would
identify my work as 'microsound'....anyway just a question/thought/
whatever....
happy 10th