[microsound] [microsound-announce] .microsound 10th anniversary

erik schoster ejschoster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 19:25:28 EDT 2009

Wow!  Happy 10 years to everyone.  :-)

If anyone in NYC would be interested, I'd love to talk about having a
weekend of talks and performances to mark the occasion perhaps?  I help run
a little art space in Bushwick and we'd love to donate the space (with baby
grand piano, PA system and the trimmings...) for a weekend to celebrate.

music: www.hecanjog.com / www.cedarav.com
community: www.luvsound.org / www.lovelymedia.org