[microsound] diffusion as an art-form

Eric Mattson oral at videotron.ca
Fri Jun 12 16:06:11 EDT 2009

tkrakowiak a écrit :

> diffusion, osmosis, definately F.Lopez
>
> 2009/6/12 CraqueMat <craque at craque.net <mailto:craque at craque.net>>
>
>     In my opinion, the discipline of improvisation.
>
>     Milan Davidovic wrote:
>     > On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Kim
>     Cascone<kim at anechoicmedia.com <mailto:kim at anechoicmedia.com>> wrote:
>     >> what amazes me is how many people in the various arts (dance,
>     film, etc)
>     >> have no knowledge of the 'art of diffusion'...
>     >
>     > Where would you send them to learn about it?
>     >

to me ?!?!?!

This may sound pretentious, but learning from other disciplines -despite
the topic of this talk- and from some performers which has have
developped difusion as an art. i do put a lot of emphasis on the
condition of diffusion, the context vs the artist contents. Thinking
about it is the heart of audio curating.

Eric