[microsound] Should musicians names appear on the anouncement? What about the name of the computer?

rfkorp at yahoo.com rfkorp at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 10:44:31 EDT 2009

People actively PERFORM.  A computer just plays back sound.  A different person would perform the same piece in a different way.  A different computer would not.

Additionally, to ignore the work that the musicians have undertaken to develop their skill and then to learn to play the pieces at hand (something a computer knows nothing about) is somewhat insulting.

Feel free to list the computer as well, for humor's sake and completeness.  But only if the living musicians are prominently advertised first.