[microsound] reminder: 10 year anniversary

Marcus Wrangö marcus at wrango.com
Mon Jul 13 10:19:54 EDT 2009

Hi everyone!

I'm based in Stockholm, and I would like to do a event/concert here,
I'm a member of the organization Fylkingen, where there is a 8-channel
PA-system, and many possibilities. The concert hall could hold around
80-100 persons, and there's a ordinary broadband connection.

Consider this an open call, but selections could maybe be an issue. :-)

I myself is working on a new multichannel piece, hopefully with
projections. And there's also a friend of mine maybe playing over
Skype/or similar from New York.

Best Regards
Marcus Wrango
Stockholm, Sweden

On 29 jun 2009, at 21.55, Kim Cascone wrote:

> just prodding people along to contribute ideas
> [and commit to them if possible]
> for the .microsound ten year anniversary celebrations

Marcus Wrangö
marcus at wrango.com
http://marcus.wrango.com
http://soundcloud.com/marcuswrango