[microsound] Fw: Noise Removal Plug-ins

blutgewitter blutgewitter at gmx.de
Fri Jan 30 03:59:52 EST 2009

I bought an edu-version (half price - everyone who´s teaching can do this) of the iZotope thing. It´s quite good for noise
where you have the chance to get a "print" of the noise. Means, when you have a bit of noise solo somewhere.
But for static noise inside recordings I recently found out that Logic´s Denoiser is quite good. For years I thought it´s
crap, but I had some piezo recordings of ice and in this case it worked much better than iZotope. But it can end up
in artefact glitching quickly.

Manu.

izotope rx is very good! but very expensive...

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 1:20 AM, Michael Sweeton <mikesweeton at googlemail.com> wrote:

  I can't seem to find them, I'm running 10.5.6, maybe they aren't included?